PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT
Notice to Clients & Candidates Relating To The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (The "PDPA")
Agensi Pekerjaan Times Management Consultancy Sdn Bhd (timesconsult)
- The company views your personal data and privacy seriously. This notice is issued pursuant to the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
- Potential candidate may have supplied and may continue from time to time, supply the company with their personal data and information in connection with job application. We may also verify or source personal information about you from third party sources (both public or private) such as references check company, references check personal which supplied by candidates, profiling company and etc. Your visit to our public website may be recorded for analysis on the number of visitors to the site and general usage patterns. Some of this information will be gathered through the use of 'cookies'.
- Such data may include information concerning your personal details (such as name, age, gender, identity card number, passport number, date of birth, education, race, ethnic origin, nationality), contact details (such as email, address, phone numbers), family information (such as marital status, name of spouses or child or immediate family member), occupation details (such as employer name, income, job title, current & expected salary, job responsibilities, employer’s contact information and address, reporting structure) and other information such as financial reference ( in respect of references check). In addition the company may from time to time request for certain other personal information that may be relevant for the company to consider for your job application.
- Failure to supply such data may result in the job application status/ outcome.
- It is also the case that resume collected from candidates either through email, online application, fax, walk in to office or through a third party referral and other sources .
- The purposes for which data relating to a candidate may be used and/or processed are as follows:-
- The processing of candidate’s applications for any positions available.
- Conducting references check upon request by potential employer.
- Creating and maintaining the bank’s database for the purposes of resume databank
- Updating candidates record from time to time.
- For any other purposes required by law or regulation
- Data held by the company relating to a candidate will be kept confidential but the company may provide or disclose such information to the following parties (whether within or outside Malaysia) for the purposes set out in paragraph 6 (who may also subsequently process, transfer and disclose such data for the purposes set out in paragraph 6):-
- Timesconsult recruitment consultant
- Any agent or third party service provider who provides end to end of recruitment agency business
- Potential employer who engage our services to headhunt or identify potential candidate for the purposes of recruitment.
- In connection with 7©, in the event potential employer doesn’t make payment within the agreed time frame, timesconsult may/ shall disclose to and/or retained by registered credit reporting agency
- Under and in accordance with the provisions of the PDPA and the code of practice approved and issued under the PDPA, any candidates/ employer may:-
- Check with the company holds data about him/her and of access to such data;
- Request the company to correct any data relating to him/her which is inaccurate;
- In accordance of the PDPA terms, the company has the right to charge a fee of processing of any data access request
- Any candidate can request for access to data or correction of data or for information regaring policies and practices and kinds of data held by mail to the address below or visiting the company to complete the data access form.
The Consulting Manager
Agensi Pekerjaan Times Management Consultancy Sdn Bhd
B-13a-2, Northpoint Offices, Midvalley City
No. 1, Medan Syed Putra Utara,
59200 Kuala Lumpur,
Tel : +603 2288 1112
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- If any candidates/ customers have any queries or complaints relating to this Notice to Clients & Candidates or otherwise relating to misuse or suspected misuse of their personal information, you may send us a message via the contact as stated above.
- If you do not want us to further disclose your name, contact particulars to any company or the said third party for the purposes of recruitment, please send us a message via the contact above.
- Timesconsult reserves the right to amend this Notice to clients & candidates at any time and will place notice of such amendments on the company website (www.timesconsult.com) or via any other mode the company views suitable.
- Nothing in this notice shall limit the rights of clients & candidates under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
Your continue support and trust place to the company is deemed consent for the company to collect, process and store data in accordance with the above. Failure to consent to the above may result in the company being unable to match potential candidate for any recruitment activity.