EXECUTIVE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT (Generalist /Specialist)
The Executive Recruitment Consultants will play an integral role in developing and building relationships with key clients and junior to senior level talents within manufacturing, FMCG, IT/Telco, shared services, financial services and construction/property industries. The incumbents will be responsible to maximize personal sales goals by performing the following duties.
- Sourcing/Headhunting – identify & approach potential talents in the market via various channels i.e. social networking, referrals, online portal, company directory, etc.
- Screening/Interviewing – conduct phone / preliminary interview & liaise with hiring companies on the interview arrangement.
- Selection – represent clients by extending job offer to hired talents.
- Key Account Management – be a point of contact to build strong rapport with clients, initiate visitation & ensure high level of service delivery.
- Sales Objective – achieve personal & company sales KPIs constantly within agreed SLA.
- Talent Pool Management – maintain a competitive talent database within own specialization.
- Subject Matter Expert – be a professional specialist in identified niche / industry search.
- 1-3 years of experience in recruitment / corporate service experience – any industry.
- Experienced corporate sales talents / in-house recruiters with drive to generate unlimited income are encourage to apply too.
- Outspoken,sales driven, meticulous with good communication skills
- Proven ability to work in fast pace environment with high sense of urgency.
- Permanent vacancies are available.